Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > Interests > Archives > General > ...Whatever

Old 01-28-2006, 02:27 PM
toe licking bandit

VV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond reputeVV o n g B a has a reputation beyond repute
japan's train cafe - groping allowed

heh, well this is interesting. i wonder what the girls' takes are. even if they get half of the total, thats not bad for 20 minutes "work."

----------------------
The record number of women groped on Tokyo’s trains continue to rise. As the suburban trains are usually crowded, bringing the workers to large cities and back to their suburban homes, close physical contact is unavoidable. Many men use this to their advantage, pressing onto women and groping them. The groping problem is so extreme that Tokyo started a campaign of women-only carriages. So how’s a groper supposed to get his kicks? Welcome to “Train Cafe,” a simulated train where groping is allowed just minutes away from Tokyo’s Ikebukuro station.

The cost to ride is 5,000 yen (~$42US). Once each hour, Train Cafe holds an “all aboard” event, where the paying male members “board” the train together with the girls and engage in simulated ‘chikan’ (groper) play. Each 20 minute ride allows gropers to grabs any girl’s behinds or breasts. Upskirt grabs aren’t allowed and will result in a violation. Since the girls are just normal folk that hang out at the Cafe after work, male attenders are free to ask them for a date or drink after the session has ended. Could you imagine an Amtrak version of this in the states?

http://www.kineda.com/?p=817#more-817
Old 01-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Son of ARVN

LaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: japan's train cafe - groping allowed

One question. Are the women hot?
Old 01-28-2006, 03:36 PM
maple syrup fiesta

robotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond reputerobotic has a reputation beyond repute

another question: we need alternatives! there are better ways to relieve the urge :/

right? right. XD
Old 01-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Yellowworld Mayor

uhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by LaiSteve66
One question. Are the women hot?
Let's think about this...these women are VOLUNTARILY on this train...
Old 01-29-2006, 05:51 AM
Yellowworld Head of State

PropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond reputePropellerheadCP has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by uhhden
That can mean that they're just slutty and like it. I used to know a lot of girls like that, back in college. They seemed like the attention and there was a mix of attractive and unattractive ones. Let's face it... some guys don't even care if they're hot. They'll go ahead and grab no matter what. Forget the girls for a moment and think of the pervs that'll openly pay to go on that train.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:24 AM
GO DUKE

deez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond repute

on the list of must do's for me if i ever visit japan.

she looks scared yet willing to submit herself to me for the measly price of 42 US dollars. i likey.

QUOTE:
it's not really about the looks. it's about the control and power that you have over another human being for a measly $42.

Last edited by deez nuts; 01-29-2006 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-29-2006, 11:06 AM
this tornado loves you

eos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond repute

that's not enough! we need to do more to exploit ourselves. i think for more money the guys should be able to dry-hump the girls as they're all standing around. yes....we don't need LESS exploitation, we need more. perverts NEED the encouragement and a place to "release" their pent-up frustration.
Old 01-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Say whaaaaaat?

TB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond reputeTB4000 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't do that in Chicago. Not so much because the women on the train run the gamut, but because I just don't make enough. =P
Old 01-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Yellowworld Citizen

diving_cats will become famous soon enoughdiving_cats will become famous soon enough

I swear to god the japanese ppl come up with some crazy things.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:48 PM
this tornado loves you

eos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond reputeeos has a reputation beyond repute

oh, terrence..how could you???

but you're right about chicago girls...try that garbage on us and you'll be crying like a little boy.
Old 01-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Yellowworld Mayor

uhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond reputeuhhden has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno about you, but $42 is a pretty damn large sum of money to spend to grab some T&A for 10 minutes. I'd rather pay for dinner and a movie and get the whole deal...but of course, I'm being presumptuous thinking I'd get some on a first date...hah.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:22 PM
GO DUKE

deez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond reputedeez nuts has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
I dunno about you, but $42 is a pretty damn large sum of money to spend to grab some T&A for 10 minutes. I'd rather pay for dinner and a movie and get the whole deal...but of course, I'm being presumptuous thinking I'd get some on a first date...hah.
a lap dance at a titty bar is 30-40 bucks and sometimes you can't even touch.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Banned Mofo

Irezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond reputeIrezumi Kiss has a reputation beyond repute

Okey...so do the math here...

Say, some loser pays to go cop a feel at this joint, like five or six days a week...that's what, $242...

He does this, for, let's say three weeks out of the month...$756...

Maybe nine months out of the year at least...$6,804

So at the end of the year that lightbulb has paid enough for maybe a used car, a few good high-end laptops, etc...and for just a FEEL that doesn't even guarantee a date with the grope-ee, much less hitting ass later on...

Sorry, y'all...that shit's PATHETIC!
Old 01-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Yellowworld Mayor

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by deez nuts
a lap dance at a titty bar is 30-40 bucks and sometimes you can't even touch.
I've only gone once to a nudy bar...it was $40 cover...I thought I was gonna heave. It's all my roommate's fault though, of course
Old 01-30-2006, 02:05 AM
Yellowworld Fetus

Funky_Cactus has a spectacular aura aboutFunky_Cactus has a spectacular aura about

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Irezumi Kiss
Okey...so do the math here...

Say, some loser pays to go cop a feel at this joint, like five or six days a week...that's what, $242...

He does this, for, let's say three weeks out of the month...$756...

Maybe nine months out of the year at least...$6,804

So at the end of the year that lightbulb has paid enough for maybe a used car, a few good high-end laptops, etc...and for just a FEEL that doesn't even guarantee a date with the grope-ee, much less hitting ass later on...

Sorry, y'all...that shit's PATHETIC!
Haha, I bet this knowledge still wouldn't stop some perverts.