Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > Interests > Archives > Communities > Men

Old 04-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Yellowworld Governor

loserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud of
which side does the zipper go on?

So I've got a really nice jacket, it's nice 'n comfy, but there's something about it that bothers me. It has the zipper on the left side (I got it in Britain) and although everything else points to a mens jacket, that little detail has me thinking it may have actually been a woman's jacket.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Asian Provocateur

ism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond reputeism has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which side does the zipper go on?

I assume you mean the zipper pull, and I usually see it on the right regardless of sex.

As far as I know, only buttons adhere to fastener placement by sex.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:24 PM
behind you!

bluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond reputebluemonq has a reputation beyond repute

is it a loose jacket or a tight-fitting one around the waist and shoulders? if it's the latter, just check around the chest area. altho, i'll have to admit, i gave away a perfectly good hand-me-down grey jacket because the pull was on the left. it was kinda itchy too.
Old 04-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Yellowworld Minor

loki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud ofloki has much to be proud of

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by loserbutt
So I've got a really nice jacket, it's nice 'n comfy, but there's something about it that bothers me. It has the zipper on the left side (I got it in Britain) and although everything else points to a mens jacket, that little detail has me thinking it may have actually been a woman's jacket.
zippers are in opposite directions re: Europe and US.

ie in Europe zippers are on the left. here on the right.

(i find it more annoying having zippers on the right, but thats only coz i am used to having them on the left)

so yeah, it is not a gender thing.